- The plumbing in the home works as a single system that needs proper maintenance and repairs in order to run efficiently.
- A musty smell and moisture on the walls will mean that there is a plumbing leak nearby.
- If the leak and the wet spots are left untreated, black mold will soon develop
- If water is accumulating in the flooring, and there are loose tiles near the shower or tub, there might be a water leak in your bathroom
- The best way for you to avoid costly repairs is to make sure that you watch out for potential problems and by having leaks repaired as soon as possible.