BIO-CLEAN is… a blend of bacteria and enzymes. The bacteria are natural, not genetically-engineered. As a Park City Utah plumbing, heating and air conditioning company we know that the enzyme concentration is the most powerful on the market.
Our Salt Lake City Utah plumbing experts can confirm that Bio-Clean is non-poisonous. It creates no heat, no fumes, no boiling. It does not attack live tissue nor inorganic materials, only organic wastes like grease, hair, food particles, paper, cotton & sewage. This makes BIO-CLEAN safe for people, plumbing and the environment. BIO-CLEAN changes the waste particles into water, carbon dioxide and mineral ash which run harmlessly out of your waste system. These elements are then available for plant life.
As a Utah plumbing, heating and air conditioning company we know how effective BIO CLEAN is. Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, they begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.
Residential and commercial applications All drain and sewer pipes, including:
- Kitchen Sinks
- Bath tubs
- Floor drains<
- Laundry drains<
- Septic tanks and drain fields
- Garbage disposal odors
- Grease traps
- Sewage ejector sumps
- Outdoor outhouses and cesspools
- R.V. & boat holding tanks
- Lift Stations
- Cat Litter Boxes
- 100 drain treatments per 2 lb. container
- 2lb. container treats 1,000 gallon septic tank
- Eliminates the need to clean grease traps and cable drains
- Eliminates the need to buy dangerous chemicals
- Eliminates the need to buy deodorant blocks (urinals.)
- Eliminates costly compensation to employees that have been injured by using dangerous chemicals.