- Different types of toilets have different efficiency rates when it comes to water consumption
- Those who want more power in every flush can opt for pressure-assisted models
- You can buy toilets that are either in two-piece or one piece style.
- There are toilets that are high, oval, as well as ones that are wall-mounted
- Toilets also come in different sizes, shapes, and colors to help meet your needs better
- Standard toilets can cost a few hundred dollars, but high-end ones that can provide you with unique features can cost you around four thousand dollars.