Our plumbing professionals can deal with the simplest to the toughest plumbing issues. Clients can expect affordable, reliable service to keep their plumbing in excellent working order.
Our Salt Lake City and Park City Utah plumbers have a vast experience when it comes to common plumbing problems or plumbing repairs and can help all homeowners by keeping their plumbing systems in excellent condition. Since we all know that pipes, fixtures, faucets, and other myriad plumbing items on the market are not created equal and neither are the installations of these products, some of the most common plumbing problems you might have are pipe leaks, faucet drips or drain clogs. Although these are the easiest plumbing issues to repair, some of them could be masking larger problems that would require more than the basic knowledge, tools and ability to correct.
As Salt Lake City and Park City Utah plumbing, heating and air conditioning experts, you can trust us to get the job done right and deliver high quality and fast service. Because our customers are our number one priority and we want to build strong relationships with them, we also take great care in educating our family of customers. Whether high end or budget, you need to know how your product should perform. Your expectations dictate your final purchase and we want you to be happy with the purchase of your choice.
If water runs through it, from it, or makes it operate our Salt Lake City and Park City Utah plumbers are the only call you need to make for repair or new installations.
At Tingey Plumbing, we specialize in high quality new home plumbing systems installations, designed to deliver complete satisfaction.
New Home Plumbing
- Whether newly constructed or just purchased the home is new to you
- All work is clean, straight, level, and code compliant
- We install home run manifold water piping systems, or branch feed systems, including installations of hot water recirculation systems, water softeners, or piping for future water softener systems
- We furnish and install any manufacturers code recognized plumbing products by all the top manufacturers in the industry
Existing Home Plumbing
- Solving gas leaks or adding new gas lines to new locations for appliances
- Furnishing or installing tank-less water heaters
- Any type of plumbing repair, or replacement of valves, fixtures, faucets, disposers, water softeners, water heaters, flue gas piping, sewage ejectors, pumps, drains, replacement or repair of main water lines, etc
- Cleaning clogged drains, main house sewer lines, hydro jetting, video inspection of main lines, sewer liners, trenchless sewer line replacement, and replacement of defecting or leaking drain lines.