Radiant heating, one of the best alternative heating systems to convection heating, is becoming more and more popular. Our technicians are here to install and maintain your radiant heating system.
As Salt Lake City and Park City plumbing experts we know that all heating systems are definitely not created equal! One of the most desirable, radiant heating, is unmatched in comfort and performance. Radiant heating is a technology for heating indoor and outdoor areas. Designs with radiant heating is seen as replacement for conventional convection heating, but also as a way of supplying confined outdoor heating.
Incredibly, some forms of radiant heating actually trace their roots all the way back to ancient Rome. Technology, of course, has added countless improvement over the years all the while maintaining the clean, quiet comfort of this perfectly desirable heating system.
As Salt Lake City radiant heating experts we know that this type of heating has numerous advantages. One of them is the fact that radiant heating warms objects rather than air to create a more even heat throughout your home. With radiant heating you can stop complaining about cold feet, considering you can heat your floor and let the heat naturally radiate throughout the room instead of collecting at the ceiling.
Radiant heating is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, basements, bedrooms or a complete home and is the most efficient form of heat available. It allows you to keep the operational costs to a minimum and still have the desired warmth. Considering the fact that there are no furnaces or blowers the noise and dust are considerably reduced, offering you a clean and more peaceful home. And of course, due to the Utah radiant heating system you no longer have to worry about limited ceiling or wall space to accommodate a conventional heating system.
Whether your system consists of baseboard elements, cast iron radiators, radiant ceiling, wall, or floor heating components our Salt Lake City and Park City Utah radiant heating experts are the people to call. Although our skilled staff cannot claim roots dating back to ancient Rome, we can still provide knowledge and craftsmanship that can convey an unmistakable timeless quality to our family of customers.
We offer the following in radiant heating excellence:
For new systems
- Proven reliable energy efficient components including 90% plus efficient boilers with 4-1 or 5-1 turn down ratios
- Quality components by nationally known radiant leaders including Wirsbo, Triangle Tube, Lochnivar, Watts Radiant, Grundfos, Taco, Caleffi, Spirovent, Honeywell, Weil McLain, Superstor, Crown, Dunkirk, Wilo, and many more. We have also been recognized as a national award-winning installer of Lochinvar equipment
- Prompt on time service for scheduled maintenance or repair of existing system problems as per manufacturer’s specifications with properly trained service technicians
For previously installed Systems:
- Updating of existing equipment to higher efficiency boilers, indirect hot water storage tanks, and zoning changes with either zone valves or circulators
- Updating electrical components including thermostats, control wiring, zoning controls, and any other system component
- Correcting system installation deficiencies
- Any system deficiencies in design, function, or comfort
- Assigning highly skilled and trained technicians to your project who will respect your time and concerns by being on time and on schedule for the work agreed upon.